Employer Assistance and Support
The Maryland Employment Network also provides assistance and support to employers! Services that we provide to our business partners include:
- Candidate Matching- Employers let us know what they are looking for in a potential employee and we provide them with qualified, pre-screened candidates ready to fill their positions.
- Assistance with Orientation and Training- Our staff are available to attend orientation and training with new hires, to reduce the training burden and cost on employers.
- Personnel Support- Our staff are available to assist employers with providing feedback and communicating with new hires, as well as providing assistance with problem-solving work related issues. Our staff are well-versed in the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act and EEOC, and can provide education and support to employers regarding reasonable accommodations, federal bonding and other laws and regulations.
Employers who partner with the Maryland Employment Network to hire ticket-holders may also be eligible to receive up to $2,400 in federal tax credits per individual hired. For more information on the Work Opportunity Tax Credit click here.
To find qualified job-seekers, contact us today!
- Americans With Disabilities Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Federal Bonding Program
- Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act
- MD Employment Network Hiring Tips